Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Shimmer nail polish swatches

Hello everyone!! I hope your day was as good as mine. 
I will show you my swatches on this beauties, I had so much fun pairing them with other colors, they are just simply amazing! I used one coat of Seche Vite for all photos.
 
 
Lorene: I used 2 coats over OPI - Ds Extravagance
 
Eva: I used 2 coats over OPI - Skyfall
 
 Tammy: I used 2 coats over Kleancolor - Neon Purple
 
Jennifer: I used 1 coat over Barielle - Uptown Girl
 
Trisha: I used 1 coat over Color Club - Cosmic Fate
 
Alice: I used 2 coats over Color Club - Harp On It
 
Jasmine: I used 1 coat over Sinful Shine - My Kryptonite
 
Leslie: I used 1 coat over Color Club - Hydrangea Kiss
 
Julia: I used 1 coat over Sinful Colors - Sugar Rush
 
Sarah: I used 2 coats over Kleancolor - Neon Aqua
 
Valerie: I used 2 coats over Kleancolor - Cappuchino
 
Natalie: I used 2 coats over Kleancolor - Blue Pearl
 
They are easy to apply, they dry fast & very shiny 
Which one is your favorite??
You can find them here and also on etsy.
 

No comments: