Saturday, June 15, 2013

Ipsy Glam Bag June, 2013

Hello everyone, today I received my second Ipsy Glam Bag, I must say that I'm very happy with the items I'm getting. I will definitely keep my subscription for next month. I can't wait!
 
 
Let's start with the bag, isn't it pretty?
I love almost anything with leopard prints on it, this month's bag was perfect for me! 
 Inside the bag I got a J.Cat Beauty Sparkling Cream palette, they are pigmented & pretty for a night look maybe? I got palette: SCP107. Retail  price is 4.49$.
 The second thing I got was the NYX Cream Blush (Rouge). Retail price: 6$.
 Third item I got was Cailyn Gel Eyeliner (Iron) very pretty dark grey eyeliner. Retail price: 21$.
Fourth item was a Lip Pencil by Starlooks (Tipsy) retail price: 12$. 
Fifth item was an Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil by Chella. Retail price: 18$ and last but not least I got a O-Ring Stud Wrap by BaubleBar by referring two new subscribers. If you found this post useful here is my link to subscribe for your glam bag.
 You won't regret it, it's only 10$ and you can get a lot of great items as you can see here.
 

No comments: