Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Shimmer nail polish swatches part II

Hello everyone I have ten more shimmer nail polishes to show you tonight.
I love using them, so many different alternatives.
 
 
Nichole: Red, silver and blue glitter polish. 
I used 2 coats over Sinful Colors - Snow me white
 
 Irene: Champagne, golden & silver Glitter Polish.
I used 2 coats by itself
 
Crystal: Copper brown glitter polish.
I used 1 coat over Opi Ds Classic 
 
Mary: Red mixture with black & silver glitter polish.
I used 2 coats over Kleancolor - Red Heart
 
Tracy: Tarnished gold holo glitter polish.
I used 1 coat over Essie - Good as gold  
 
Cristina: Deep forest green with a hint of red & fuchsia glitter polish.
I used 2 coats over Bettina - Aqua
 
Josephine: Pink-Orange with a hint of blue glitter polish.
I used 2 coats over Zoya - Rory 
 
Tiffany: Pale pink & blue glitter polish.
I used 2 coats over Color Club - Eternal Beauty 
 
Kim: Blue & purple mixed glitter polish.
I used 2 coats over Color Club - Harp on it  
 
Vivian: Dusty rose pink mixture with gray & black glitter polish.
I used 2 coats over Opi Ds Classic
 
Which one is your favorite??
You can buy them here and also on etsy

No comments: