Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Work Hard, Play Hard collection by Graysonails Part I

Hello everyone I have half of this collection swatched and
I will post them today, the other half will come in a couple of days.
 
Sunrise Sight Seeing: Light blue jelly with yellow dots, reddish dots, fuschia hex and small reddish glitters. I applied three coats and top coat.
 
All Night Long: Purple jelly with yellow dots, bright red hex, smaller yellow hex, small red squares, and small purple glitters. I applied three coats and top coat.

King Cup: Light pink jelly with yellow dots, dark pink squares, blue squares, medium light green hex, small yellow hex, and big greyish hex glitters. I applied three coats and top coat.

Mango Margarita: Light coral jelly with big blue hex, yellow dots, big greyish hex, small yellow hex and small red hex glitters. I applied three coats and top coat.

The Mucky Duck: Light yellow jelly with purple dots, blue squares, green squares, small purple hex, small green hex, and small blue squares. I applied three coats and top coat.
 
This collection by @graysonails on IG is not yet released,
you need to follow her for more info and dates.
 

No comments: