Friday, May 24, 2013

Jindie Nails: Swatches

Hello everyone, today I received two nail polishes from Jindie Nails, my first polishes from her, I really love them...I got Rave and Pickled Tink.
 
Pickled Tink it's a bright neon pink jelly base.  It has silver and light pink metallic stars, silver and light pink smaller dots and light pink holographic larger dots and lots of shimmer.
 
This is three thin coats & top coat 
 
 
Rave is a white creamy polish that has large magenta dots, medium magenta dots, medium neon yellow hex, several sizes of neon blue hex and neon green medium hex.
 
This is three thin coats & top coat 
 
and two macro freebies for your phone,
I'm still practicing with macros but they are pretty right??
 
 

1 comment:

daydreaming beauty said...

These are both so lovely! I found your blog via Instagram (I am sweetpea789946 there. Congrats on your blog!! You are off to a great start!! My blog is http://daydreamingbeauty.com if you'd like to check it out! Let me know if you need anything blog help wise!
XO
Amber